Thursday, April 13, 2006

We want you to be aware of AWARENESS....



There are enough products to "improve" our health out there to be seriously VERY overwhelming. Now if you have frequented our office you will know why we carry this line:
Awareness
My mother (and partner) has had a lot of digestive issues. After spending 1-2 months out of the year in the hospital...we were ready for an alternative. This is what initiated our search in alternative health care. This BLOG is a collection of some the info we have discovered.
Glenda started with this line (the multi-vitamin) and then slowly advanced to the rest of the line. Low and behold this woman can now function and is able to help even more people!!! Her results promted myself to try it....it has proved its usefullness. Like ANY herbal remedy, they need to be taken CORRECTLY and CONSISTANTLY. We are a very impatient society and refuse to let some of these treatment do there course. I would bore you to death if I ran through all of the specs on each product. Let us know if you want more info. Or check out:
I apologize in advance....this company really spends a lot of energy on "MARKETING".....yuck..give us the facts!!!! There product has proved itself otherwise...I can overlook this. Maybe I'll do a week on the products and introduce you to them....we'll see how much energy I have.
jh
Please note: All supplements and medications should be gone over with your healthcare professional if you have any concerns or further questions.

No comments: