Thursday, June 01, 2006

Healing a growing process....growing a healing process.


I very much enjoy this time of year. As I mentioned before I spend a fair amount of time caring for my tender little plants. Therefore I am reminded once again about our whole process. We see a plant injured, instinctively it is programmed to care for that injury and heal. External factors perhaps can complicate the healing quality....but more importantly it does ultimately have the power. As do we, when we reach within. Our Creator has ingeniously programmed us to have the power within our body's to heal ourselves. We first must acknowledge there is a weakness, then from there, the sky is the limit.
Watching the plants grow is therapy for me.....their determination to push the dirt aside to burst through to the sunshine...their innate wisdom to know when to sprout a vibrant flower. Go ahead, dare to allow Nature to consume you....you'll never regret you did!!!
(if your not already there!!! :)
jh

No comments: