Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Animals are living, too!!!

My princess: her registered name "RIPZONE DOCOTOES BAR"

I have had many the privilage to work on animals. From dogs to cats to larger animals....the beauty of the "HORSE." My little filly, "Ripzone," (she's a cremello...palomino with gorgeous blue eyes) was stuggling with her front left shoulder. During training she began favoring it...we simply had her training completed at a very gentle pace and then turned her out to pasture for healing. I worked on her from time to time to encourage the strength and development of her joints and muscles. I did mainly Shiatsu Therapy on her. The next year she was fully strong and sure footed. Because of her nature she seems to be the bottom of the pecking order in a field of 6 horses. She somehow got tangled and sprained her ankle (back this time). So her concerned owner...MOI, went again to the remedy of alternative care. This time I did Quantum Touch® on her, within hours the swelling had gone down and within days you couldn't even tell she had trauma to her back leg. They love the nurturing and get "dopey" while working on them. It is really not that I prefer to work on these creatures but really ENJOY working on them. Animals are strictly "instinctive." We humans, on the other hand are that (somewhere in there) and extremely emotionally, egotistically set. When I work with the energy of the animal it is what it is.....no issues, no baggage.....just what it is, is what it is. And that being said, I still firmly believe animals have feelings....just unconditional ones....ones that I need to take a lesson from. Our instincts are our intuitive sense...we ALL have them, our journey in life gently (and perhaps not so gently) directs us to them.
Good luck my friends....I shall not be alarmed when you enter my office and bark.....
jh
ps I truly believe animals can teach us some of life's simple lessons if we are sensitive to them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one FAT horse!!!

vital balance bodyworks said...

Come on, I know that one was from you Jen.....women are sensitive about their figures and you just hurt Ripzone's tender feelings....she said to let you know she's "curvaseuos," NOT FAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you an English major???

vital balance bodyworks said...

no comment :)