Sorry this is an example of a Thai dish...not the recipe below.
This is really yummy. The Thai use a lot of cocunut and bananas in their desert cuisine.
4 large organic bananas
1 1/2 cups of cocunut milk
2 tbsp. organic wildflower honey
pinch of sea salt
1 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
2 tbsp. cooked mung beans
1. peel the bananas and cut them into short chunks. place in a large pan with the coc. milk, honey and salt.
2. heat the mixture gently until boiling and simmer for 1 minute. remove from the heat.
3. stir in the mint and spoon into a serving dish.
4. place the mung beans in a heavy-based pan and place over high heat until crisp and golden, shaking the pan occassionally. remove and crush lightly.
5. sprinkle the toasted beans over the bananas and serve warm or cold.